- Free consultation to go over birth doula support covered by Doula Jenn and her partners. All consultations are done via phone call or video chat (FaceTime or Zoom).
- 2 prenatal visits: The 1st visit is for birth plan and expectations. The 2nd visit is a comfort measures hands on meeting and is done by the back-up doula. Birth support only has a prenatal phone call to discuss birth wishes.
- A designated back-up doula support for all clients provided by one of my partners.
- “On call” support beginning at contract signing and continuing until birth.
- Unlimited text/phone/email support throughout pregnancy and after birth.
- Continuous labor support when you feel like you’re ready to have a doula.
- Birth notes, mailed after the birth.
- Postpartum visit available upon request.
- Breastfeeding support and referrals if needed.
I can discuss medical recommendations and options, and then I will act as an advocate for your decisions. I will also encourage relaxation, position changes, pain management and comfort measures to decrease the discomforts of labor where possible.
I also offer clients placenta encapsulation services outside the home through my preferred provider.