- Free consultation to go over virtual birth doula support covered by Doula Jenn and to get to know me better.
Two Virtual Meetings:
Meeting 1: I discuss your priorities and hopes for your birth process, we work through your deepest fears and reservations, and help you begin to visualize and consciously prepare for your ideal birth. I also discuss the importance of good body mechanics and positioning, and I go over several exercises that bring balance to your body to help ease pregnancy discomfort and prepare your body for an easier labor.
Meeting 2: The goal of this meeting is help you process what labor looks like and how you and your partner can best move through labor together. I will also go over more in depth what to expect from virtual labor support and when to bring us in if you desire in-person support at home (and hospital, if permitted at that time). I will also go over what is left on your to-do list, and go over various logistics.
- “On call” support beginning at contract signing and continuing until birth.
- Unlimited text/phone/email support throughout pregnancy and after birth.
- Continuous virtual labor support.
- Virtual Postpartum visit available upon request.
I can discuss medical recommendations and options, and then I will act as an advocate for your decisions. I will also encourage relaxation, position changes, pain management and comfort measures to decrease the discomforts of labor where possible.
Hear what clients think about my support by clicking here.