Virtual Birth Doula Support offered by Doula Jenn
- Free consultation to go over virtual birth doula support covered by Doula Jenn and to get to know me better.
Two Virtual Meetings:
Meeting 1: I discuss your priorities and hopes for your birth process, we work through your deepest fears and reservations, and help you begin to visualize and consciously prepare for your ideal birth. I also discuss the importance of good body mechanics and positioning, and I go over several exercises that bring balance to your body to help ease pregnancy discomfort and prepare your body for an easier labor.
Meeting 2: The goal of this meeting is help you process what labor looks like and how you and your partner can best move through labor together. I will also go over more in depth what to expect from virtual labor support and when to bring us in if you desire in-person support at home (and hospital, if permitted at that time). I will also go over what is left on your to-do list, and go over various logistics.
- “On call” support beginning at contract signing and continuing until birth.
- Unlimited text/phone/email support throughout pregnancy and after birth.
- Continuous virtual labor support.
- Virtual Postpartum visit available upon request.
I can discuss medical recommendations and options, and then I will act as an advocate for your decisions. I will also encourage relaxation, position changes, pain management and comfort measures to decrease the discomforts of labor where possible.
Hear what clients think about my support by clicking here.
Fees for Virtual Birth Doula Support
The fee for virtual birth doula services is $800. An insurance receipt is given to all clients once they have paid in full.