- Free consultation to go over birth doula support covered by Doula Jenn. All consultations are done via phone call or video chat (FaceTime or Zoom).
- Two Prenatal Meetings (virtual or in-person).
- “On call” support beginning at contract signing and continuing until birth.
- Access to my client portal along with resources of community referrals.
- Unlimited text/phone/email support throughout pregnancy and after birth.
- At home support when labor begins until you’re ready to head to the hospital.
- Taking pictures of you and your partner during your birthing time, if you wish.
- Continuous virtual labor support once you go to the hospital. This can be video chats, texts messages or phone calls. Often clients will call me while the nurse or doctor is in the room so I can help them understand what is being asked or to let me know what is being discussed so I share with them what the evidence points to so they can make an educated, calm decision.
- Virtual or in-person Postpartum visit available upon request.
I can discuss medical recommendations and options, and then I will act as an advocate for your decisions. I will also encourage relaxation, position changes, pain management and comfort measures to decrease the discomforts of labor where possible.
For clients birthing in a hospital, should doula support be allowed you may upgrade your birth support package at any time.