Birth Doula Services
SUPPORTING WOMEN AND THEIR PARTNERS THROUGH PREGNANCY, BIRTH AND POSTPARTUM
Birth Doula Services
SUPPORTING WOMEN AND THEIR
PARTNERS THROUGH PREGNANCY,
BIRTH AND POSTPARTUM
What is included in Doula Jenn’s Services:
- Free consultation to go over my contract and get to know each other.
- Prenatal visits for select contracts that include what to expect in the birth and comfort measures the partner can use to assist the birthing mother.
- Designated back-up doula support for all clients whom you can do a phone or video consult with.
- “On call” support beginning at contract signing and continuing until delivery.
- Unlimited text/phone/email support throughout pregnancy.
- Continuous labor support when you feel like you’re ready to have a doula.
- Postpartum visit to go over your birth, help with any newborn questions or problems you’re having and give breastfeeding support. At the visit I will bring along the birth notes and a paid in full invoice to use towards insurance reimbursement.
- Breastfeeding support and referrals if needed.
I can discuss medical recommendations and options, and then I will act as an advocate for your decisions. I will also encourage relaxation, position changes, pain management and comfort measures to decrease the discomforts of labor where possible.
The fee for doula services is $1350 (with two prenatal vists, $1250 with one prenatal visit) and can be paid in installments or in full via cash, check or credit card. An insurance receipt is given to all clients at their postpartum visit along with birth notes.
For experienced parents or mother’s actively in labor looking for birth doula services only my fee is $1100. If you’re having a planned cesarean I offer cesarean support for $1100.
I also offer clients placenta encapsulation services either in your home or outside the home through my preferred providers.
2019 Doula Jenn Babies
Baby Boy C – September 9 // Baby Girl M – September 3 // Baby Boy T – August 20 // Baby Boy J – August 19 // Baby Boy H – August 15 //Baby Girl N – July 29 // Baby Boy O – July 20 // Baby Boy S – July 16 //Baby Boy G – July 13 // Baby Girl S – July 9 // Baby Boy V – July 9 // Baby Boy E – June 28 // Baby Boy T – June 21 // Baby Girl G – June 19 // Baby Girl L – June 8 // Baby Boy H – June 4 // Baby Girl H – May 29 // Baby Girl W – May 3 // Baby Girl A – April 9 // Baby Boy T – April 6 // Baby Boy J – April 6 // Baby Girl C – March 27 // Baby Boy C – March 24 // Baby Boy E – March 23 // Baby Boy L – March 20 // Baby Girl M – March 18 // Baby Boy J – March 15 // Baby Boy C – March 14 // Baby Girl B – March 11 // Baby Girl M – February 22 // Baby Girl E – February 22 // Baby Boy A – February 16 // Baby Girl M – February 16 // Baby Girl J – January 28 // Baby Boy L- January 25 // Baby Boy M – January 21 // Baby Boy S – January 15 // Baby Boy C – January 10
Serving Washington, D.C. and the Northern Virginia area, including the cities and communities of Adams Morgan | Alexandria | Arlington | Ashburn | Annandale | Bristow | Burke | Capitol Hill | Centreville | Chantilly | Columbia Heights | Dale City | Fairfax | Falls Church | Foggy Bottom | Gainesville | Georgetown | Herndon | Lansdowne | Leesburg | Lorton | Manassas | McLean | Oakton | Reston | Springfield | South Riding | Sterling | Tysons Corner | Vienna | Woodbridge and more.
Attending hospital births, birth center births, and home births including births at Birth Care | The Birthing Inn at INOVA Loudoun | Ft. Belvoir Community Hospital | George Washington University Hospital | NOVANT Haymarket | INOVA Alexandria | INOVA Fairfax | INOVA Fair Oaks | INOVA Woman’s Hospital | INOVA Loudoun | Loudoun Natural Birthing Center| NOVANT Prince William Medical Center | Premier Birth Center | Reston Hospital | Sibley Memorial Hospital | StoneSprings Hospital Center | Virginia Hospital Center | Washington Hospital Center and more.