DOULA JENN BIRTH DOULA SERVICES
Doula Jenn’s mission is to equip and support women to achieve the pregnancy, birth experience and postpartum they desire in the San Diego area. Doula Jenn takes an individualized care plan approach with each client as she understands that birth is not one size fits all.
If you are in the North County San Diego area, Doula Jenn is a DONA Certified birth doula that can support your birth.
As your doula, Jenn provides perspective and encouragement before, during, and after birth. Jenn’s role is to tailor care that promotes the well-being of the birthing person, baby, and birth partner throughout the birthing process.
Jenn’s Birth Doula Experience
Jenn has supported hundreds of clients in epidural births, unmedicated births, inductions and everything in-between. Her birth experience includes having attended water births, high risk births, premature deliveries, VBACs (including a VBA3C), preeclampsia, gestational diabetes, IUGR, stillbirths, surrogates and intended parents, “advanced maternal age”, teens, single birthing persons and LGBTQIA+ families in hospitals, birth centers and homes.
Doula Jenn’s birth support includes:
- A free consultation, done via Phone call, Zoom or FaceTime to get to know each other and to go over my service contract
- Once a contract is signed, two prenatal meetings
- Unlimited phone, text and e-mail support beginning at contract signing
- Access to my client portal that is filled with evidence-based information to keep you out of the “Google Rabbit hole”
- Unlimited birth support during your birthing time
- Postpartum visit at your request
Doula Jenn offer in-person support for home births, birth center births and for clients that are birthing at hospitals that allow doulas. She also offers home support before clients go to the hospital or virtual support.
“My mission is to ensure birthing people are seen, heard, empowered and respected during their birthing time.”
— Jennifer Monaghan